Come To Keep Up With The Latest Medical IoT (IoMT) Innovations From Industry Leaders
- Curated, High-Quality Content on Connected Medical Devices
- Access to Fortune 500 Companies & Their Medical Device Innovators
- Medical Startups With Incredible Potential
- Face-to-Face Interaction with Innovative Doctors
MedFuse is the first conference of its kind - focused on the intersection of connected devices and data within the broad spectrum of healing arts from healthcare to medical devices.
Link Below to Read more about who and what will be at MedFuseWhy Attend MedFuse?
Medical Practitioner Ticket
- Available only to those actively practicing medicine, i.e. Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, PAs, Long Term Care & Older Adult Services Professionals etc. (proof must be produced upon request via email and/or at registration)
- Access to all Talks and Workshops
Why Minneapolis Needs MedFuse
The Perfect Medical & Healthcare Setting
Minneapolis and the Twin Cities area at large have long been recognized as the world’s center for Medical Device and Equipment Design and Healthcare Services. These two industries are becoming increasingly intertwined through the usage and emergence of “IoMT” or the “Internet of Medical Things.” This includes:
- • Medical Devices,
- • Equipment,
- • Wearables,
- • Remote Diagnosis,
- • Eldercare Assistive Equipment & Monitoring,
- • Home Healthcare,
Chaotic Solutions Environment
Which is increasingly being analyzed by the myriad of mathematical methods and cloud computing systems used to compare, predict and find insights within a particular type of data. As innovation accelerates, we have to find out a way to keep pace! We believe the best way to do this is to bring together the various types of stakeholders across the healing arts spectrum to work together as a community – including:
- • People who work in hospital operations management,
- • Eldercare and senior living innovators,
- • Pharmaceutical operations specailists,
- • Doctors,
- • Nurses,
- • At-home healthcare specialists,
- • Pharmacists,
- • Payers and healthcare administrators,
- • and others who work across the spectrum of the healing arts,
With The Right Face-to-Face Culture
Along with folks who are creating and innovating the technologies, including data scientists, engineers, cloud software developers, IoT engineers, network operators and more.
We Invite you to join us and contribute to this fascinating conference to discover and create “collaborative insights” which have not been previously discussed. We believe in the power of bringing the right kinds of innovators and people together to build a clearer picture of where the world is going to be in the near future. We look forward to seeing you there!